BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE – Capturing Kids’ Minds
Capturing Kids’ Minds After School Care Program is a child-focused program that aims to provide quality before and after school care for primary school aged children in a warm, safe, caring environment.
Capturing Kids’ Minds After School Care is a Child Care Benefit (CCB) approved centre located on the St James campus and run by qualified staff.
The focus for children in CKM’s care is centred around the core beliefs of:
- Building self esteem
- Encouraging social development
- Educational support
- Mind/body awareness
At all times, Capturing Kids Minds’ aims to provide a safe, caring environment for children K-6.
- Providing an educational environment/ structure for students engaged in Homework Squads
- Offering creative play areas inside the centre to support student’s social, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing whilst engaged in before and after school care
- Maintaining harmonious and positive relationships between CKM staff, parents and guardians
- Treating all students, staff and their families with respect regardless of their gender, race, religion, age or ability
Enrolment is easy. You will need a CRN (Centrelink Customer Reference Number) for your child and the parent registering, available through the FAO.
Once you have your CRN’s the Enrolment form is available at –
The service is open Monday to Friday during NSW school terms and vacation care during school holidays.
Operating hours are as follows:
Before School Care: 7:00am-8:15am
After School care: 3:00pm – 6;00pm
CKM is closed on all NSW and national holidays
For Permanent bookings– You can book set days every week that will carry on throughout the year. These days can be altered if your circumstances change. Simply let the program coordinator know.
Casual bookings– you can make a booking at any time based upon your needs, however, if same day care is required you should contact the program coordinator directly.
For more information please contact Tracey Ryan on 0418 698 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org